P: 800-816-9630 x 704
Andrew has experience in C-level management, operations, marketing and project management in the e-commerce, software, fintech, medical and professional services industries. He founded a project management software firm specializing in standardized report generation, Gantt chart management, SWOT and risk analysis. He has been responsible for large scale projects such computer hardware moves, which involved moving up to 300 systems a day of computing and network equipment including disconnect, reconnect, and installation trouble shooting. In his business development and marketing roles he has overseen the relationship with over 50 brands deployed throughout over 7,000 online stores worldwide.
- Project planning for large scale computer hardware moves
- Managed a team of technicians moving up to 300 systems a day of computing and network equipment including disconnect, reconnect, and installation trouble shooting.
- Helped manage an asset tracking center responsible for over 5,000 systems.
- Oversaw all departments (Marketing, Product Development, IT, Business Development, and Accounting)
- Executed systems and processes to increase efficiency while reducing project cost and duration
- Client onboarding decreased from 3 months to 1 month
- Successfully consolidated jobs decreasing overhead 30% without decreasing output
- Successfully transitioned a beta product to an enterprise solution
- Overseeing the relationship with over 50 brands while managing their shipping, billing, marketing, inventory, and warehouse integration
- Overseeing over 7,000 online stores worldwide while managing their shipping, billing, marketing, and inventory
- Established effective project management tracking systems providing exceptional progress transparency
- Generated and executed a strategic business plan for profitable growth
- Responsible for all company projects from inception to completion
- Established training programs for both employees and new clients drastically decreasing lag time
- Successfully transitioned a pure direct response-marketing program to a multi-channel automated program
C/C++ SQL HTML Visual Basic
Google Analytics Google Adwords Google Webmaster Tools Google Trends/Insights Google Postmaster Tools
Microsoft Office Salesforce Microsoft Project Amazon Web Services Asana Clarizen
B.S. Management Engineering of Operations - Concentrations in Pre Law and Entrepreneurship - Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA. 2008