We Help Create, Protect and Optimize Enterprise Value.™
Serving Business Enterprises
PMI Advisors, LLC was initially launched to provide M&A integration services for acquirers. However, with our team of seasoned professionals, we are being asked to be involved in other phases of business management and operations.
Senior-Level M&A Professionals
Our Team of over 35 senior-level professionals brings substantial subject matter expertise in a variety of general management and specific functional areas. We are able to assist on a part-time/full-time basis. Our professionals realize that company management must juggle strategy, organization, staffing, systems, and culture, on top of keeping the day-to-day business performing.
Our professionals bring the multi-faceted perspective that comes from extensive direct client-side leadership, acquisition program experience, and experience as third-party consultants. However, unlike the large consulting firms, we do not push the staffing pyramid model where clients pay for inexperienced staff and get cameo appearances by senior talent. Instead, we provide senior professionals directly for our clients’ projects.
Typical Engagement Scenarios
Our Team of professionals brings industry and functional expertise that includes:
Below are typical scenarios where our senior-level team members may serve as project leaders:
- Merger Integration Leader – PE firm, that is acquiring 2 companies in the professional services industry, is combining them into a newly branded entity.
- Carve-Out Leader – PE firm is acquiring and carving-out a manufactured product division of a Fortune 500 company over a period of 1 year.
- Interim CFO – Portfolio company quickly needs an interim CFO for several months while recruiting and onboarding a permanent CFO.
- Marketing/Sales/Support Segmentation Leader – Growing manufacturing company recognizes that their “one size fits all” approach is not working and needs to segment their customer base for better client results and increased profitability.
- IT and HR Due Diligence Leaders – Company that has been aggressively acquiring private schools for the past 2 years needs analysis of inherited disparate IT and HR systems and development of a cohesive go-forward plan.
- Interim CIO/Cybersecurity Leader – National residential property management company needs interim CIO with cybersecurity focus for rapidly expanding property portfolio.
- ERP Implementation Leader – Established company in the fabric printing industry, positioning itself for sale in 2 years, needs to source and implement an ERP system to replace their “homegrown” version.
- Supply Chain Leader – PE firm evaluating the acquisition of a platform company in the metal fabrication industry needs due diligence assistance evaluating the target's supply chain process since numerous add-ons are anticipated.