Jamil Hasan - CM&AA, MS Finance, BA
P: 800-816-9630 x 705
New York. NY
Jamil is a multi-disciplined leader with an MS Finance, and over 18 years managing operations at Fortune 500 companies. He has served as the primary liaison between front office, finance, and technology teams. He has driven financial technology implementation and data warehouse development, and remediation. He has built management reporting platforms for over $600 billion in assets as the result of merger integrations and created a data governance infrastructure as the result of a $100 billion carve-out. . He has led cross-functional teams and transformed financial infrastructures to meet stakeholder, audit, and regulatory requirements. He specializes in synthesizing complex fragmented data, designing powerful management reporting systems, and creating cost-effective operational efficiencies.
- Assumed ownership of and completed multi-million dollar projects that were significantly behind schedule or over projected budget. Collaborated closely with stakeholders to redesign business requirements. Assessed efficient development options with key constituents and procured proper resources. Built project plans with important delivery milestones and communicated status updates to senior leaders.
- Built operations and financial reporting departments from the ground up, including training and infrastructure. Crafted management reporting packages for stakeholders and external investors. Oversaw financial health of over $3 billion in annual revenues. Assigned total cost of ownership to over 200 technology systems and projects. Partnered with senior leaders to implement action plans in underperforming business lines.
- Spearheaded data analyses to decommission legacy technology platforms with over $500 million in annual expenses. Led teams to assess risks of data variances and analyze business impacts of system conversions. Compiled data dictionaries and created processes to streamline reporting options.
- Constructed technology infrastructure for $20 billion of assets. Gathered all business requirements and assessed capacity of disparate source systems. Collaborated closely with development teams to create information flow processes. Led data remediation efforts, developed downstream reporting processes, and automated reconciliations to general ledgers.
- Developed, tested, and implemented financial reporting platform enhancements for budgeting and regulatory reporting requirements. Led efforts to improve operational efficiency, increase reporting granularity, and enhance forecasting accuracy. Designed process flow of fragmented data by collaborating closely with technology developers and stakeholders.
- Designed a cloud-based financial intelligence platform enabling executives to forecast financial projections. Constructed a unitized warehouse repository requiring significant data precision. Managed multi-phased implementation of the projection platform. Automated manual processes that enabled finance leaders to analyze granular forecasts and run custom reports.
- Wrote business competitors’ analyses, daily industry summaries, and management discussion reports that assessed expansion and divestiture opportunities. Prepared quarterly executive meeting budget status decks. Drafted pitch presentations and proposed initiatives that created technological and operational synergies.
American International Group Inc. and Affiliated Companies Wilton, CT
AIG is a leading global insurance organization in more than 100 countries and with $500 billion in assets.
PineBridge Investments is a global asset manager and former subsidiary of AIG with $83 billion in assets under management.
o IT Manager, Corporate Systems – Investments – AIG
o IT Senior Tech Lead, Corporate Systems – Investments - AIG
o Senior Data Governance Analyst – PineBridge Investments
o Senior Manager, FP&A- AIG Chartis Personal Lines Division
o Senior Investment Analyst – AIG Worldwide Life Division
o Senior Business Analyst – AIG Global Investment Division
XL Group Ltd. Stamford, CT
XL Group Ltd is a global insurance and reinsurance company with annual premiums of $9.3 billion.
Assistant Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis – Budgeting
Prudential Financial Newark, NJ
Prudential Financial, Inc. is a financial services leader with more than $1 trillion of assets under management.
Associate Manager/Accounting Specialist
Ingersoll Rand Company Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Ingersoll Rand is a $13 billion global industrial manufacturer.
Financial Analyst – Financial Management Development Program
Protocols: Agile Methodologies, Waterfall Methodologies
Operating Systems & Software: SQL, Oracle (Toad), SAP, Microsoft Office Suite, MicroStrategy, Hyperion, Cognos, OpenLink, Voyanta.
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Villanova University, November 2009
- Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor, Alliance of Mergers and Acquisitions Advisors
- Member, Association of Information Technology Professionals, since November 2016
- Master of Science, Finance, Drexel University, Philadelphia PA
- Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Arts and Sciences, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA