Julia is an HR Executive Consultant with over twenty-eight years of broad based Human Resources experience with expertise in corporate change management and organizational performance improvement for startup, turnaround, and high-growth organizations. She has been recognized for creating innovative HR infrastructures that delivered strong sustainable results. She has established effective organizational structures, prolific communications, and human capital practices that attract and retain high potential talent which is integral to the success of an M&A integration process.
Merger Integration Activities
- Accessing the management team of the other company;
- Conducting analysis of its organizational structure;
- Comparing beneﬁts, compensation policies, and employment contracts of both companies;
- Assessing the cultural match and issues between the two companies;
- Providing input into managing the process of change and developing separation strategies
- Advising top management on the merged company’s new organizational structure;
- Managing the activities associated with stafﬁng including the selection processes and retention strategies;
- Establishing and overseeing the communications strategies, to help employees cope and adjust to change;
- Developing new policies and procedures that are aligned with the vision and mission of the new organization.
- MOTOR SERVICES HUGO STAMP GROUP - Human Resources Manager/Executive Consultant
- Completely restructured the Corporate HR department for a group of companies that specialize in the design, sales, installation, servicing and repair of rotating and reciprocating equipment control solutions for the power generation, petrochemical, industrial and marine industries. Direct and manage the HR and payroll activities of four (4) separate business entities with facilities in Florida, Louisiana, Washington, and Virginia. Business entities include Motor Services Hugo Stamp, Inc., Governor Control Sytems, Inc., MSHS Metalock Engineering, Inc., & Parker Yacht, LLC
- GULFSTREAM AEROSPACE, CORPORATION ( a General Dynamics Company) - Human Resources Manager
- Established, planned and implemented all HR programs and strategies for a global leader in the design, production, and maintenance of business jets with over 15,000 employees. Oversaw two service centers: West Palm Beach, Florida (non-union) and Sorocaba, Brazil (union) facilities with over 175 employees.
- HR STARTUP SOLUTIONS - Founder/Executive HR Consultant
- Provide strategic, tactical, and operational human resources services to clients in a broad range of industries through independent contracts and thru PEO contract arrangements. While partnered with AlphaStaff and SCI, national PEOs, I provided HR consulting services to over 150 clients, over 50 simultaneously, with over 1,500 employees in a broad range of industries including restaurants, hotels, country clubs, property management, entertainment, service, manufacturing, legal firms, etc.
- NATURE’S PRODUCTS INC. – Human Resources Manager/Director
- Established, administered and managed all HR programs and initiatives for a national nutritional supplements manufacturer. Managed the Florida and California facilities with 350+ employees. Led four support staff employees.
Education / Certifications
- Masters of Science – Employment Laws – NOVA Southeastern Law School
- Masters of Arts - Human Resource Management - National University
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration - National University
- Paralegal - Century College
- SPHR Certification
- County Court Mediation Certification
- Material Accounting Certification
- Business Analytics Certification
- English, Spanish.